Local SEO helps in increasing rankings and visibility of a business to reach their target audience in a specific Geographic location. Most of the factors of general SEO are combined with the location specific keywords.
Why to Choose Local SEO?
Optimize the website and market your business to the local customers with Local SEO. The complete local SEO checklist helps you to optimize the website to maximize the business reach to the local customers and grow your revenue.
Local SEO strategy is incredibly important to get your business website in top of the search results for the targeted keywords to attract the potential customers looking for your products or services. Customers across every industry will be looking out for the businesses, products or services near them as they need the product or service fast. This makes a significant difference between Local SEO and general SEO.
However, the difference doesn’t only stop here. The fact is about 46% of the Google searches are with local intent. The local customers for any business look for the products or services string combined with “near me” getting more relevant searches in the area. Also, increased percentages of mobile searches are paired with “open now”, “near me” searches.
Optimizing your Website for Local Searches – Checklist:
- Define your business location on the website
- Create the Homepage, about and contact page
- Use location based keywords in the content and meta tags
- NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number) Syndication
- List all the addresses of your business in the Footer
- Enable the contact number is clickable via mobile
- Add Google Map to the Contact page of the website
- Schema Structured Data Markup to help Search engines in identifying your business quickly
- Create Google My Business Listing & Verify
- Create Business Listings
- Create Local Classified Listings
How to Create Google My Business Listing:
- Step 1: Create a Google account or login to your existing account
- Step 2: Go to google.com/business and click “Add your Business to Google”
- Step 3: Enter the “Name of your business”
- Step 4: Choose the “Category” that fits your business best
- Step 5: Click Yes or No to add the “Location” that shows up on Google Maps when someone is looking with your business name
- Step 6: Enter the Business Address
- Step 7: Drag and Zoom the Map and mark the exact spot where your business is located
- Step 8: If you’re serving in multiple locations then select “Yes I also serve them outside my location” followed with the other location address. Click on “No I don’t” if you serve only for a single location
- Step 9: Enter Contact Details (Phone number, Website URL) you wanted to show to your customers
- Step 10: Finish & manage the listing
Build Local Backlinks:
Boost your backlink profile using local relevant sites to put your brand in front of the potential customers
- Submit your business in the relevant web directories for local business
- Local Press Releases
- Local Blog Sharing
- Local classified submission
Benefits of Local SEO Service:
- Increased brand visibility among local customers
- Beat your competition
- Attract potential customers
- Generate more Leads & Sales
- Increase Authority & Trustworthiness
- Gain more repeat customers
- Get more local reviews
- Reduce advertising costs
- Get exposure in Local business directories
- Keep Up on mobile searches
Local SEO strategies will help to market your business and reach more local customers effectively. It is an incredible opportunity to show up in the local searches resulting in more local customers & increased revenue.